Lolcow fried_kooch / KingCasio / King of Kek - aka Deagle Nation Declassified: Venom Jace Awakens or How Deagle Nation Discombobulated

Mango_Covich

kiwifarms.net
is it really though? i'll give you a hint: no, and you could have asked me
u having a pissy attitude from day 1 of coming back. Everyone was having fun and it became a problem that we were posting eachother on chans. yeah I didnt like getting singled out and treated like shit. Then you telling me im on your "list" or whatever. Its really hard to believe u wanted this to blow over or something.

kevin i basically said i assumed the worst and that you'd end up being a person who invests effort into dumb shit on the internet and then you, who had the chance to prove me wrong, got upset and then invested effort into dumb shit on the internet
what the fuck is this supposed to mean???

Reactions: temm

Mango_Covich

kiwifarms.net
kevintime/parysk, old internet buddy of mine who've recently cut off from petsonally because i do that to people i think are bad influences on me or vice versa; he's mentioned a bit in the aero thread here and on /cow/. he's been going through a rough period as of late, of you couldn't tell.
people like u dont help

Reactions: chekovia and temm

temm

Undefeated Genius, Unyielding intellect and Power
kiwifarms.net
the prodigal brony returns! enig gonna ask some more minors about their sexual fetishes? maybe roleplay as a tranny some more?
Kooch may be powerful
But i have attained more power then imaginable by you cretins
owning and operating https://discord.gg/aQ5z78r the OFFICIAL DISCORD
has brought me strength and resolve above all others!
all aeromatic syncopaths such as kevintime will be smashed under my horrible FIST
you have been warned by TEMM

Reactions: Rumpled Foreskin

temm

Undefeated Genius, Unyielding intellect and Power
kiwifarms.net
To explain to new comers Ive been apart of this community for a very long time now!
Genius and master of arithmetic, i invaded "D2" along with the official discordoites
I was well hated among the community especially by most members for rattling up the exceptional individual cage!
ive always been right and will always continue to be RIGHT
I may have been a major reason kooch deleted the D2 channel but who knows
all i know now my discord has come under fire here!
and its my duty under Reginald Loftus II creator of The Official Discord TOO END THESE RUMORS
if you wish to face me on a one on one basis you may JOIN The Official Discord and speak to me in person!

Reactions: chekovia
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino