Twitter 1/24 - Chris's new Twitter sock account -

Autisimodo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
kiwifarms.net
he has a hand-tailored sock account made for him so he would go unnoticed and still manages to let the world know it's him.
He has little to no grasp on the concept of going incognito. His time on the long-defunct Trollin Train forum as his trollsona JenkinsJinkies proves that.

Except now I think he isn't using a sock account like a troll would, but he's actually treating as if his characters are using them like the Magichan account.

Last edited:

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
That's Chris for you. You can hold his hand and tell him exactly what to do, and he'll still find a way to fuck things up for himself.
To be fair, all of his recent socks have been found without Chris publicly tweeting from any of them. With the Creamarina account, where he was clearly handheld, the only reason I can possibly say that it's his sock (and I still can't say with certainty) is based on a spread sheet of Chris' follows on his main account, on Magi-Chan and on Cryzel. It's not reasonable for anyone, even Chris, to assume that your sock account with no tweets and no direct relation to you could be found by some sperg with a spread sheet.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, all of his recent socks have been found without Chris publicly tweeting from any of them. With the Creamarina account, where he was clearly handheld, the only reason I can possibly say that it's his sock (and I still can't say with certainty) is based on a spread sheet of Chris' follows on his main account, on Magi-Chan and on Cryzel. It's not reasonable for anyone, even Chris, to assume that your sock account with no tweets and no direct relation to you could be found by some sperg with a spread sheet.
Agree, not to mention, after he got bans on that account, he went nuclear and protected his main account.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
Heh, fair point. It's almost enough to make you think we might actually be a bunch of no-life internet stalkers or something.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's Chris's latest sock account, made on Feb 9th: https://twitter.com/cpu_cwcsonichu

He just used the old pics from his main account. Funny how he refuses to even try going incognito.

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.02.10-13-11-53.png

Of course he's using it to follow the blocking bronies:

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.02.09-21-43-18.png

Twitter's account recovery tool shows that the account has this email on file...

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.02.10-12-40-11.png

... which matches his [email protected] address.

I guess that used to be the email address he used for his main account, which now uses the [email protected] address that was made for him last year.

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.02.10-12-39-15.png

Btw, the Magi-Chan sock uses [email protected]:

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.02.10-12-40-32.png

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
Here's Chris's latest sock account, made on Feb 9th: https://twitter.com/cpu_cwcsonichu

He just used the old pics from his main account. Funny how he refuses to even try going incognito.

View attachment 662100

Of course he's using it to follow the blocking bronies:

View attachment 662113

Twitter's account recovery tool shows that the account has this email on file...

View attachment 662104

... which matches his [email protected] address.

I guess that used to be the email address he used for his main account, which now uses the [email protected] address that was made for him last year.

View attachment 662103

Btw, the Magi-Chan sock uses [email protected]:

View attachment 662105
He just can't not. I'm curious who his one follower is, it's not his main account, MKR, Magi-Chan, Cryzel, Creamarina or Nightstar.
screenshot.1549836599.png

screenshot.1549836589.png

screenshot.1549836580.png

screenshot.1549836570.png

screenshot.1549836560.png

screenshot.1549836545.png

screenshot.1549836533.png

screenshot.1549836524.png

screenshot.1549836511.png

screenshot.1549836501.png

screenshot.1549836488.png

screenshot.1549836454.png

screenshot.1549836442.png

screenshot.1549836391.png

screenshot.1549836349.png

screenshot.1549836326.png

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino